This post is a just a handy link list to all of Thay's talks of the 2011 Taiwan tour which are posted on http://tnhaudio.org. Each link goes to a blog post with a summary and online listening. For your convenience I also put direct links to the audio here. You can even download all recordings at once. Note that all talks contain the original English with Mandarin translation interleaved.
Thay's tour in Taiwan started with a public talk at Sun Yat-Sen University in Kaohsiung entitled "Every act of mindfulness is an act of resurrection" (download mp3 audio).
And here are the recordings from the retreat itself:
- Now is the Time: Taiwan Retreat Orientation (download)
- Now is the Time: Mantras and Sutras (download)
- Now is the Time: Aware of What’s Going On (download)
- Now is the Time: Questions & Answers (download)
- Now is the Time: Both by nature empty (download)
PS: if you don't have the patience to listen to everything, the Q&A can be an interesting practical application and summary in one. ;*)
Please enjoy mindfully. :-)